Saturday, April 28, 2012

[Apr 28,12 - 12:54AM] Remember when

One reason I love night. So I don't have to hold back too much. So I don't have to tighten my tired shoulder anymore. So it would be easier when it come to holding back, because if I can't, I can let myself go for a while because I have all night with me, as long as when I wake up, I can pretend none of that have ever happened. Started to bite my lips, to hold back my sober Started to cry, again, to find the strength facing tomorrow Started to talk more, so I can hide my feelings more deep down , people only focus on what I said, my feelings can be alone. Started to think back again, I though I can stop, but memories just flood in without a warning. It was clear, it was painful, it was headache, it was deadlock, it was joy, and tears. Remember when Remember when I was young and so were you and time stood still and love was all we knew You were the first, so was I We made love and then you cried Remember when Remember when we vowed the vows and walked the walk Gave our hearts, made the start, it was hard We lived and learned, life threw curves There was joy, there was hurt Remember when Remember when old ones died and new were born And life was changed, disassembled, rearranged We came together, fell apart And broke each other's hearts Remember when Remember when the sound of little feet was the music We danced to week to week Brought back the love, we found trust Vowed we'd never give it up Remember when Remember when thirty seemed so old Now lookn' back it's just a steppin' stone To where we are, Where we've been Said we'd do it all again Remember when Remember when we said when we turned gray When the children grow up and move away We won't be sad, we'll be glad For all the life we've had And we'll remember when Remember when, love is all we have, And what are we now, I don't even know Remember when